Rhino Revolution Safari Packages
Rhino Revolution have put together the following innovative and value for money conservation safaris that allow individuals to experience the joys of the Kruger National Park and the UNESCO Kruger-to- Canyon Biosphere area including the largest green canyon in the world, the tallest peak in the northern Drakensberg mountain range and several unique cultural, scenic and wildlife experiences. All this while gaining a unique insight into conservation within the region hosted by local expert guides.
These personalized safaris have been put together by a locally based tour operator with over 25 years of experience in the region which ensures a unique perspective on conservation and wildlife in the area including an in-depth look at the current Rhino crisis faced by Rhino Revolution and its partners.
All participants in these safaris will gain an insight into where funds raised are spent on the ground for the preservation and conservation of Rhino for future generations.
Safari Packages Available
The Rhino Conservation Safari
From R35,000 per person sharing*
10 days / Min 6-10 guests
Looking for a once in a lifetime safari experience filled with the highlights of the Kruger National Park and the Kruger-to- Canyon Biosphere while learning about the Rhino Crisis and Rhino Revolution, the unique team combating the crisis? Then this is the tour for you!
Only six to ten guests per departure, so you are assured of a highly-personalized safari.
- Starts and ends in Hoedspruit, Limpopo, South Africa;
- 10 Nights, 11 days guided safari;
- Set departures dates;
- Maximum 10, minimum 6 people per tour;
- All accommodation is on suite and included as well as all meals, non-alcoholic beverages, activities, entrance fees and transfers from Hoedspruit are included;
- Modern day cultural tour, 3 nights in the Kruger National Park, 7 nights in a Private Game Reserve;
- Visits to the largest green canyon in the world and rehabilitation and research facilities in the area;
- Sunrise and Evening/Night Drives;
- Interaction with conservationists and organizations active on the ground and the Rhino Revolution Team.
The Kruger to Canyon Safari
From R11,250 per person sharing*
4 days / Min 2 guests / Daily Departures
Looking for a short safari filled with the highlights of the Kruger National Park and the Kruger-to-
Canyon Biosphere - then this is the tour for you!
Only six guests per departure, so you are assured
of a highly-personalized safari.
- Starts and ends in Hoedspruit;
- Spend 1 night in the Kruger National Park with our expert guides and en-suite accommodation on a private tour;
- Private Daily Game drives and a night drive too;
- Spend 2 nights at the magnificent Khaya Ndlovu Safari Lodge in luxury en-suite accommodation (or similar);
- Private Local Community Tour - fascinating;
- Private Tour of Khamai Reptile Centre, Blyde River Canyon and more;
- Private Safari drives on a private game reserve;
- Tour includes all meals, entrance fees and bottled water;
Have a question about the packages or interested in making a booking?